Dr. Andrew Potash has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1995.
Dr. Andrew Potash has been freeing people from pain since 1995 in his clinic in Sayreville, NJ. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Potash uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, Dr. Potash is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life College, Marietta, GA. Cum Laude. 1995
- Bachelor of Arts from Hofstra University. 1990
- East Brunswick High School. 1986
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of Association of New Jersey Chiropractors.
- Married to Lauren and have 2 wonderful kids, Jade and Brendan.
- Enjoys Golf, Pickleball and Skiing.